Saturday, November 10, 2018

No Bake Monster Cookie Energy Bites (Vegan & Gluten Free)

These no bake monster cookie energy balls are so easy to make and they taste delicious! They’re a perfect afternoon snack and they actually fill you up. Or at least, they filled me up.

I ate two of these an hour before dinner and I barely had an appetite. Which is weird for me, because I normally eat a ton for dinner! I looooooooooooove peanut butter and chocolate. Mmmmm…


You’ll Need:


  • 1½ cups large oat flakes
  • ½ cup peanut butter
  • ⅓ cup honey
  • ¼ cup mini M&M's
  • ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
  • ½ tsp vanilla

Instructions:


Add all of the ingredients to a medium sized bowl and stir well until everything is combined.
Roll into 1-1/2" balls and set them on a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Wash your hands after every 4 balls to help keep the ingredients from sticking to your hands.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes to help them harden. (Optional).
Store the leftovers in a zip lock bag in the fridge.