Thursday, January 24, 2019

Yummiest Snack Blistered Olives

Oh man I love this recipe! And you guys are going to too! First, it’s the easiest thing ever! Second, it’s the yummiest snack, salad topping, or Bruschetta Bar accompaniment.

Did I also mention it’s, umm, the easiest thing ever? Yes? Well that’s because it is! I think it takes all of 4 minutes. And that includes devouring time!


You’ll Need:


  • 1 Jar Green Olives
  • 1 tsp red chili flakes
  • 1 Tbls Olive Oil
  • 1 tsp fresh garlic, chopped finely
  • Zest of 1 lemon


Instructions:


  1. In a saute pan, heat olive oil on medium.
  2. Add Garlic, Chili flakes, Lemon and Olives.
  3. Toss to coat everything.
  4. Saute olives over medium heat for about 5 or so minutes, until just starting to brown.


NOTES:

  • You can see by the picture, some of my edges got a bit more than browned, I like them this way! Blistered! :)


Source: foodiesdietblog.com